The egg white and yolk which is more nutritious?

When we eat an egg, there are two parts including egg white and egg yolk part. Some people think the egg yolk with more nutrition, so they abandon the egg white and only eat egg yolk. But some people are afraid of fat; they eat only the egg white and keep the egg yolk away. Now the question is in the way that the egg yolk and the egg white, which is more nutritious?

The egg white and yolk which is more nutritious?

In fact, the egg white and yolk each has its advantages, but the nutritional components are different. The egg white contains 10% mainly protein, and the remaining 90% is water. Don’t look down upon this 10% protein, as most egg protein is mainly in this area. Egg protein nutrition is only after breast milk, which has a high utilization rate in the human body, so it is one of the most high quality protein foods.

The egg white and yolk which is more nutritious?

Compared with the egg white, egg yolk nutrients is more complicated. Egg fat is mostly concentrated in the yolk, which mostly is beneficial fatty acids to human body, and also contains the main acid composition in olive oil, which is beneficial to the prevention of heart disease. In addition, vitamin A, D, E, K, phosphorus, iron and other minerals are mostly in the egg yolk, while the iron absorption rate is relatively low, but it is the great choice for the babies who cannot eat meat. At the same time, the egg yolk has a very important matter called lecithin, which is particularly critical for brain development, and cholesterol lowering effect.

The egg white and yolk which is more nutritious?

Some people are afraid of egg yolk cholesterol, in fact, this is totally wrong viewpoint. If the old man body serum cholesterol is too low will cause low immunity, and the vascular strength may be affected, also not conducive to cardiovascular health. Therefore, healthy people eat one or two egg a day is very healthy. And for people who have high blood fat, eat half an egg yolk is appropriate.

The egg white and yolk which is more nutritious?


You will also like these articles:


Leave your idea